Date April 24, 2015
Location Valley View Center, 13331 Preston Rd
The North Dallas Chamber of Commerce’s 2015 Big D BBQ Battle is really three events in one:
- North Texas businesses field cooking teams that prepare brisket, ribs and beans overnight.
- Their wares are then judged by public officials and celebrities the next morning with trophies awarded later that day.
- The teams go on to serve the public in a fun environment of live music, local beer and a festival atmosphere.
It’s “Brisket, Beer and a Band” in a space that will become Dallas Midtown. This is business-to-business and business-to-consumer networking “with fire and flame” at its best.
The public date for the event is Friday, April 24, 2015, with the team move-in and cooking getting started the day before, Thursday, April 23.
For more information, contact:
- Paul Maynard (firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-770-1191)
- Geoeffery Williams (214-368-6991, email@example.com)
2014 Big D BBQ Battle Stats
Click the picture below to enlarge.
Fantastic barbeque, music and fun!
I love BBQ and beer!
Documents & Forms