Date April 24, 2015
Time Open to the public from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location Valley View Center, 13331 Preston Rd
The North Dallas Chamber of Commerce’s 2015 Big D BBQ Battle is really three events in one:
- North Texas businesses field cooking teams that prepare brisket, ribs and beans overnight.
- Their wares are then judged by public officials and celebrities the next morning with trophies awarded later that day.
- The teams go on to serve the public in a fun environment of live music, local beer and a festival atmosphere.
It’s “Brisket, Beer and a Band” in a space that will become Dallas Midtown. This is business-to-business and business-to-consumer networking “with fire and flame” at its best.
The public date for the event is Friday, April 24, 2015, with the team move-in and cooking getting started the day before, Thursday, April 23.
Team sign-ups are $1000/members, $1500/non-members.
Sponsorships include a cooking space, logo on promotional materials, logo banners at event, tickets to the event, VIP access and other benefits start at $3000. See the sponsorship booklet for details or register now.
Individual tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door. Price of admission includes gate pass, food, water and beer.
For more information, contact:
- Paul Maynard (firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-770-1191)
- Geoeffery Williams (214-368-6991, email@example.com)
Platinum sponsor Valley View/Midtown
Gold sponsors Asher Media and Marketwave
Silver sponsor Atmos Energy
Cooking teams include Atmos Energy, Baker Brothers Plumbing & Air Conditioning, BKD LLP, BKM Sowan Horan, BenefitMall, Cafe Momentum, Caliber Voice & Data, Commerce Bank, Community Trust Bank, Farmer Business Systems, Plains Capital Bank, Town of Addison, United Texas Bank, Weaver and Wells Fargo
Media partner Cumulus Radio/96.3 KSCS
2014 BIG D BBQ BATTLE STATS
Click the picture below to enlarge.
Fantastic barbeque, music and fun!
I love BBQ and beer!
Networking opportunities with a lively atmosphere & fun with your coworkers & the whole family!