Business Toolbox Seminars
The NDCC Business Toolbox Seminar Series features quarterly small business seminars that highlight industry experts who offer current information that the businessperson can put to practical use. The presentations explore timely business issues, and speakers are available immediately following each seminar for questions.
Date Wednesday, June 19
Time 7:30 - 9:00 am
Location North Dallas Chamber of Commerce, 10707 Preston Road
Topic "Social Media for Smart, Busy Professionals"
Speakers Kelley Tway, Holiday Inn Dallas Park Cities, Bana Varnon, Marketwave and Lizeth Winkles, NDCC
Cost $5/members, $15/non-members. Includes continental breakfast. Sorry, you cannot be invoiced for this event. Register online.
Past seminars have addressed the following topics:
- "The Wait is Over - The Affordable Care Act's Impact on You"
- "Out With the Old, In With the New"
- "Finding the Money in Tough Times"
- "Putting a Bow on 2011"
- "Keeping Up with Technology"
- "Deep Dive Into LinkedIn"
- "The Business Etiquette Line - Where Does Personal End & Professional Begin?"
- "The New Marketing Mix"
- "The Swoosh Factor - The Competitive Edge - Don't Leave Home without It"
- "Bridging the Generational Gap"
- "Accelerate Your 2010 Business: Plan and Focus"
- "Using Networking and Social Media Tools to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Business"
- "Being Prepared for Times Ahead and Maximizing Your Company's Profitability"
- "Would You Do Business with You?"
- "How to Get Ink"
- "E-Tools for Your Business"
- "Professional Marketing for Small Business - Growing Revenue Efficiently"
- "Financial Crime Awareness"
- "2008 Blueprint for Success"
- "How to Hire the World's Best People and Keep Them"
- "Bend the Golden Rule"
- "Business Financial Quandary: A Banker's Perspective of the Importance of Financial Statements"
- "Sales: It’s What’s for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner"
- "Engaging Your People to Do Different Things for Better Results"
- "Business Planning for Small Business: A Workshop to Prepare for 2006"
- "Counterfeit Efficiency: The Myths of Business Execution"
- "Rules of Engagement: How to Fully Engage the Employees You Have"
- "Your Business Image: Creating One That Lasts"
- "Employment Law Developments for the Small Business"
- “Marketing for Your Success: Secrets of the Marketing Plan and Direct Mail.”
- "Is Your Small Business at Risk?"
- "From Hyper-Growth to Profitability."
- "Marketing - Recession Proof Your Business."
Small Business Committee Chairman:
Vice President, Public Affairs