Join North Dallas Chamber Young Professionals
As the young professional arm of the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce, the NDCYP aspires to create a positive change in its members, organizations and communities by working through the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce, and offering the young professional members of the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce the opportunity to develop and enhance professional and leadership skills. Membership in the NDCYP is limited to Chamber members and employees of Chamber members in good standing who are age 40 or younger.
Summary of Benefits
NDCYP members have access to a wealth of networking, volunteering and professional development benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities with community leaders and other young professionals
- Exposure for your company
- Access to NDCYP’s mentorship and professional development program
- Volunteer events and projects
- Monthly YP Connect Over Lunch (YPCOL) professional development speaker series
- Opportunity to participate in NDCYP committees
- Access to all benefits, activities and events available to NDCC members
Dues are $50 a year per seat and will be billed after we receive your completed application.