Ribbon cuttings are available to new members, members who have opened new offices or relocated and members celebrating milestones. This member benefit allows businesses to build their brand, invite clients and fellow members to the event and become more visible in the North Dallas business community.
- Advertisement on NDCC website calendar
- Advertisement in NDCC e-mail newsletter
- NDCC e-mail invitation to our Ambassadors
- Upon request: NDCC can provide approximately 150 mailing addresses of our members closest to your location for you to include in your invitation mailing.
- 20” scissors and ribbon
- NDCC membership plaque
- NDCC representation at event
- Photo opportunity to be shared on multiple social media platforms
- Access to photos taken at event
Ribbon cutting host guidelines:
- Post mail invitations to your clients and colleagues
- Hand deliver invitations to your business neighbors
- Send e-mail reminder invitations to your clients
- Mention your Ribbon Cutting Event on your website
- Post mail invitations to the entire North Dallas Chamber of Commerce membership.
*NOTE*: The NDCC requires 15 business days to properly promote your event. Due to the fluid nature of the chamber’s calendar, ANY “pre-planned” event dates and/or times without confirmation shall only be scheduled and approved solely at the discretion of chamber staff.
Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
Time of Day:
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.-Ribbon Cutting at 12:00 Noon
Afternoon: 4:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.-Ribbon Cutting at 4:30 p.m.
*NOTE*: Confirmation of date/time with chamber staff is required before before adding any event to the NDCC calendar. Please provide preference of date and time.