Ribbon cuttings are available to new members, members who have opened new offices or relocated and members celebrating milestones. This member benefit allows businesses to build their brand, invite clients and fellow members to the event and become more visible in the North Dallas business community.
- Advertisement on NDCC website calendar
- Advertisement in NDCC e-mail newsletter
- NDCC e-mail invitation to our Ambassadors
- Upon request: NDCC can provide approximately 150 mailing addresses of our members closest to your location for you to include in your invitation mailing.
- 20” scissors and ribbon
- NDCC membership plaque
- NDCC representation at event
- Photo opportunity to be shared on multiple social media platforms
- Access to photos taken at event
Ribbon cutting host guidelines:
- Post mail invitations to your clients and colleagues
- Hand deliver invitations to your business neighbors
- Send e-mail reminder invitations to your clients
- Mention your Ribbon Cutting Event on your website
- Post mail invitations to the entire North Dallas Chamber of Commerce membership.
*NOTE*: The NDCC requires 15 business days to properly promote your event. Due to the fluid nature of the chamber’s calendar, ANY “pre-planned” event dates and/or times without confirmation shall only be scheduled and approved solely at the discretion of chamber staff.
Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
Time of Day:
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.-Ribbon Cutting at 12:00 Noon
Afternoon: 4:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.-Ribbon Cutting at 4:30 p.m.
*NOTE*: Confirmation of date/time with chamber staff is required before before adding any event to the NDCC calendar. Please provide preference of date and time.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, Ribbon Cuttings will look slightly different due to additional safety precautions that are being taken to ensure safety of those in attendance.
Here is what you can expect for your Ribbon Cutting until further notice:
- The Ribbon Cutting will need to take place outside to allow adequate social distancing. If it rains, the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce will work with you to reschedule the Ribbon Cutting.
- We (NDCC) will provide the ribbon and scissors, which will be sanitized prior to each use.
- Pictures and a Facebook Live video will be taken at the time of the event and shared on the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce Facebook page. Pictures can be sent upon request.
- Chamber Staff will arrive approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled Ribbon Cutting. Prior to arrival, the Chamber Staff will have had his or her own temperature taken and will only attend if safe to do so (100.3 or below is considered safe).
- It is your responsibility to check temperatures of your staff, family, friends, and those attending. Those with a temperature of 100.4 and above should be asked to return home.
- Chamber Ambassadors are invited to attend and will have his or her temperature taken by the Chamber Staff upon arrival. Those with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be able to participate in the Ribbon Cutting.
- It is at the discretion of each attendee if he or she would like to wear a face mask.
- One representative from the business being celebrated will be asked to join the Chamber President and CEO for the Ribbon Cutting Presentation. This individual will be given the opportunity to provide a brief statement regarding the business, cut the ribbon and receive the plaque being presented. All other employees of the business will be asked to stand 6 feet behind the presenters. Two Chamber Ambassadors will be responsible for safely holding the ribbon.
- Refreshments provided by you are optional. If you wish to provide food or beverage, we (NDCC) ask that they be individually packaged to limit the spread of germs.
We are excited to join you all during this celebration! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce at 469-844-7427 or at: email@example.com
Pinot’s Palette Addison Ribbon Cutting
Kumon Math & Reading Center of Dallas-Northhaven Ribbon Cutting